Shipping & Delivery
We get a asked a lot of times:
Is it possible to ship my puppy? The answer is “YES”
If you are interested in any Goldendooddle on our website and live too far to drive down and pick up the puppy in person, then we can make the arrangements for you to have your puppy on a next or same day delivery. The puppy will be shipped to the closest airport near you or home delivered to your home. Delivery prices are per county, region or country. In most cases the puppy will arrive within 6-8 hours within the US and 72 hours max international delivery from the departure time. However, sometimes delays do occur due to weather or puppy checking, so check the flight with the airline before you leave your home to the airport.
General airline Requirements
1. The puppy must be at least 9 weeks 4 days old.
2. Must be accompanied with a veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate
3. Some airlines have restrictions for temperature and will check destination and arrival flight temperature forecasts.
Cost of Shipping via airline
1. veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate Approx
2. Cost of Travel Kennel (depends on size of crate)
3. Airfreight is determined by the weight of the puppy and the weight/size of the Crate (Larger/heavier and older puppies can cost more)
Safe and Comfortable Shipping process
Puppy aren’t vases or art supplies, so when you hear that he or she can be shipped to you, your first reaction is probably shock. Before you panic, get that picture of cardboard boxes and foam peanuts out of your mind! Shipping puppies is usually quite safe and any airlines or trucking companies that take live animals have procedures in place to be sure they arrive in good health.
Airlines will either ship puppies in the cargo compartment which sounds a bit callous and scary, but is actually fairly safe and comfortable for the puppy, especially if there is no need for a layover or cargo transfer or the puppy to be stowed under the passenger’s seat in lieu of carry on luggage. This is probably the safest mode of air travel.
We always give all our puppies a Bordetella vaccine prior to shipping to avoid the chances of other puppies or pets infecting them.